The book is available in three formats:
Click to buy the soft cover book
Click to buy the Kindle Version
Click to buy the NOOK Version
Where can you get a physical copy of this book?
- order directly from the publisher, Kiwi Publishing
- order from Amazon.com
- Copies sold at A Cool Chick Place boutique and art gallery located at 31 East Main Street, Avon, CT 06010. Tele (860) 919-9040,
Why should you read this book?
This book is a ‘must read’ by anybody seeking to increase their customers base, land a better job, grow a small business or friend raise for your favorite non profit organization.
Networking Ahead for Business by Kathy McAfee provides useful ideas, proven strategies and compelling stories to equip and motivate you to take your business and professional to the next level of success. It’s all about learning to leverage your relationships for mutual benefit.
- Read the praise for this book
- Download a free sample Chapter 2 Road Blocks: Things that Get in Your Way (pdf or MP3)
- Download a FREE audio book chapter – Chapter3_What Road to Take_Targeted Networking
- Read and share comments about this book on Facebook.
The Top 10 things this book will enable you to do include:
- Overcome roadblocks that get in your way from networking success
- Identify which relationships should get more of your attention
- Create a systematic approach to your networking follow-up
- Confidently network with people of influence, money and power to accelerate business
- Ask for facilitated introductions so you never have to make a cold call again
- Perfect your pitch to attract the right kind of new connections
- Avoid social blunders and networking phobias that damper results
- Talk to strangers and work a room with confidence and ease
- Use social media to expand your professional networking
- Network anywhere, anytime with anyone for greater mutual success!
Call Kiwi Publishing at (866) 836-7913 to order bulk quantities of the book at a special rate.
Become a Facebook fan of this book
To book the author Kathy McAfee, America’s Marketing Motivator, as the keyspeaker for your next meeting, conference or convention, please call her at (860) 408-0033 or visit her official speaker web site.